Host a Virtual Hill Day
Unable to make it to AOTA Hill Day? Why not host a virtual Hill Day from your classroom?
Here are some simple steps into organizing a virtual hill day:
1. Inform and Recruit: Introduce AOTA Hill Day and this advocacy resource to your peers. It's important for them to know advocacy opportunities exist.
2. Gain support from your faculty or department: Share the purpose of the activity and motivate others to join.
3. Set a date and time: Consider hosting a virtual Hill Day on the same day as the live Hill Day! Or, consider a day and time where students or peers are available (e.g. between classes, off days, etc).
5. Share your experience: Tweet at @LEAPforOT about your experience. Consider writing to OT Practice about your experience.
6. Make it a tradition! Make a game plan for next semester or next year.